RIP Fedexer

overflowed

Suspect Charged With Murder After BART Stabbing Death
Abdul Rahman Bey, 20, faces one count of murder, with an enhancement for using a deadly weapon - a knife - in the death of G*****e, 51, of Pittsburg
By Bay City News
Published at 8:23 PM PDT on Jul 26, 2018 | Updated at 10:51 AM PDT on Jul 27, 20

A suspect was charged Thursday with murder following a stabbing last week at an East Bay BART station and a Pittsburg man's death two days later, Contra Costa County prosecutors said. It's the third homicide at a BART station in less than a week, and riders are concerned for their safety.

Abdul Rahman Bey, 20, faces one count of murder, with an enhancement for using a deadly weapon - a knife - in the death of G**********ee, 51, of Pittsburg.

Police said that Bey and buddy* had argued while aboard a BART train at the Pleasant Hill-Contra Costa Centre station on July 18. The argument escalated, and Bey allegedly stabbed Bisbee in the knee.

BART police said buddy* went to a hospital on the day after the stabbing, saying he didn't feel well, and was later discharged. He was found Friday, two days after the stabbing, dead in his bed at home. BART police said the death was due to the knife wound becoming infected.

BART Riders Concerned About Safety After 3 Killings
BART_Riders_Concerned_About_Safety_After_3_Killings.jpg

A suspect was charged Thursday with murder following a stabbing last week at an East Bay BART station and a Pittsburg man's death two days later, Contra Costa County prosecutors said. It's the third homicide at a BART station in less than a week, and riders are concerned for their safety. Cheryl Hurd reports.
(Published Thursday, July 26, 2018)
Bey was already in custody when buddy* died, having been arrested on suspicion of battery. The charge was amended after Bisbee's death.

Bey remains in the Contra Costa County jail in Martinez.

He was scheduled to be arraigned Friday morning in Contra Costa County Superior Court's Department 40 but the judge moved the arraignment to Aug. 10.

overflowed

The deceased is a Express employee out of the bay area. Sucks he was one of those people just full of life, always has something good to say with a smile. I deleted his name but I'm sure you guys can easily look up this story. He will be missed. I'm sure his funeral will be packed. I will go and pay respects . He actually honked at me a few weeks ago saw me driving by him.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yikes, he didn't get treated properly for the cut on his knee at the hospital???

I'm not in that area... so I can't say if it's a high crime rate or not.

RiP.

overflowed

From what I understand from talking to people from his station is that the wound was tiny. Read something where the cops said the depth was 1\8 of an inch. He went to the hospital because he didn't feel well the next day. Hospital treated and released him. Passed away after.