Robin Williams RIP

moreluck

golden ticket member
He was at his best in the good old druggie days at his appearance in San Francisco......he was very young at the time and crazy as hell.

moreluck

golden ticket member
News of actor Robin Williams’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the August 2014 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the actor best known for his roles in Mrs. Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society or Good Morning, Vietnam is alive and well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, it's true. TMZ knows Hollywood.

Too bad.......Mork and Mindy was good too.....Robin got to work with his idol, Jonathan Winters. They can do improv now together again.

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My quote was not a dig on him, by the way. Just one of the more memorable ones from one of his albums. "Reality-what a concept"(?)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
He had fallen back off the wagon in recent years after decades sober. Very sad. Just proof that it's a constant struggle no matter how long it's been.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This just effing sucks.

I am grateful to be alive and sober today. I don't ever want to put my wife or loved ones through that kind of pain.