Robot unloading truck

SLW

If they give security one of those creepy robot dogs I'm quitting
]
180212-gif-boston-dynamics-robot-door-promo.gif

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There’s no point to unloading anything that fast. Eventually a slow ass human will have to be part of the operation.

Jlandry

I heard Sean O'brien has been working with Boston Dynamics to create the new 22.5 loader. I guess this is it.

Best contract ever! ;)
Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me. buyer beware. If he wins the head spot in the Teamsters I hope all his sheep read how myself and others tried to warn them about Sean and his misfits. Our union will be destroyed if he gets in

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My exact thoughts. Its coming. The drivers will probably be the last to be replaced by a robot but eventually that will happen also. The rest of you keep burying your heads in the sand.
I just meant another non-sexbot robot thread.

Upser777

Corporations no longer want to deal with humans who complain about long work hours, need vacation or get sick. Never in human history has power being concentrated so much in the hands of the ultra wealthies. Who owns this technology? Google.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Corporations no longer want to deal with humans who complain about long work hours, need vacation or get sick. Never in human history has power being concentrated so much in the hands of the ultra wealthies. Who owns this technology? Google.
You’re on the wrong board. At BrownCafe we blame everything on the evil liberal cabal. Don’t blame google

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
In the entirety of human history? Come on.

JL 0513

Hyundai owns the above technology.

Poop Head

Judge me.
“We heard pretty much universally across warehousing that truck unloading is one of the most physically difficult and unpleasant jobs ... And that’s where Stretch comes into play,”

I thought it was the best job..