• Good

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Couldnt care less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JJinVA

So I went to McDonalds the other morning trying to get a cup of coffee. I went to the first one, pulled up, waited for about 5 minutes, no answer. So I drive around to the window where there is a Moesha standing right next to the window. I know she can see me in her peripheral vision that Im trying to get her attention, but she ignores me. So I drive off to the next McDonalds.

I get to the next McDonalds, wait in line for about 3 minutes because Im running out of patience. As I begin to drive off, she comes on the speaker, "Good morning how can I serve you?", but I drive around to the window and pretend I didnt hear her so I can tell her that her microphone must be broken. I get to the window and she says, with an attitude, "I'm sorry SIR, I'm the only one here so I'll take your order in a minute", and walks off. So, before I disgrace the UPS uniform with a flurry of curse words, I drive off to the next one.

I get to the final McDonalds, order my coffee, under the impression they are gonna add my cream and sugar for me like every other reputable McDonalds, but no, the little old boomer lady working the window says, "Youre cream and sugar are in the bag have a good day". ///////

I couldnt help but think all through the rest of the day that, these people are every reason as to WHY we need robots, and should encourage McDonalds to fire every low-skilled, attitude-having, terrible-customer-service-providing Moesha they employee, and just stack every :censored2: building with robots.

The orders would be correct everytime. If you ask for ketchup the robot wont look at you like youre taking it out of its own personal refrigerator. If you ask for a coffee with 3 creams and 4 sugars, you'll get it. Chances are itll even be fresh since they'll be making enough profit to refresh the pot every hour. I used to think robots were a bad idea for society, until today. I dont think they can do EVERY job, but they can definitely do Moeshas job, better, and nicer.

So I went to McDonalds the other morning trying to get a cup of coffee. I went to the first one, pulled up, waited for about 5 minutes, no answer. So I drive around to the window where there is a Moesha standing right next to the window. I know she can see me in her peripheral vision that Im trying to get her attention, but she ignores me. So I drive off to the next McDonalds.

I get to the next McDonalds, wait in line for about 3 minutes because Im running out of patience. As I begin to drive off, she comes on the speaker, "Good morning how can I serve you?", but I drive around to the window and pretend I didnt hear her so I can tell her that her microphone must be broken. I get to the window and she says, with an attitude, "I'm sorry SIR, I'm the only one here so I'll take your order in a minute", and walks off. So, before I disgrace the UPS uniform with a flurry of curse words, I drive off to the next one.

I get to the final McDonalds, order my coffee, under the impression they are gonna add my cream and sugar for me like every other reputable McDonalds, but no, the little old boomer lady working the window says, "Youre cream and sugar are in the bag have a good day". ///////

I couldnt help but think all through the rest of the day that, these people are every reason as to WHY we need robots, and should encourage McDonalds to fire every low-skilled, attitude-having, terrible-customer-service-providing Moesha they employee, and just stack every :censored2: building with robots.

The orders would be correct everytime. If you ask for ketchup the robot wont look at you like youre taking it out of its own personal refrigerator. If you ask for a coffee with 3 creams and 4 sugars, you'll get it. Chances are itll even be fresh since they'll be making enough profit to refresh the pot every hour. I used to think robots were a bad idea for society, until today. I dont think they can do EVERY job, but they can definitely do Moeshas job, better, and nicer.
Or you could buy a coffee pot and the travel mug and make your own coffee...

JJinVA

Or you could buy a coffee pot and the travel mug and make your own coffee...

So basically, you're suggesting that I buy my own robot. Id rather let McDonalds buy the robot. That's one less thing I have to do in the morning. Maybe an extra 10 minutes of sleep. The whole point of business is to solve problems for society. I have this problem where I like to sleep in later, and just buy a coffee as a convenience. *shrug*

So basically, you're suggesting that I buy my own robot. Id rather let McDonalds buy the robot. That's one less thing I have to do in the morning. Maybe an extra 10 minutes of sleep. The whole point of business is to solve problems for society. I have this problem where I like to sleep in later, and just buy a coffee as a convenience. *shrug*
Dear Lord..

oldngray

nowhere special
You needed McDonalds that bad?
Send in the clowns

picdump_3424_90.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The newest season of X-Files did an episode about that. Be sure to leave a good tip, or the robots will hunt you down.

JJinVA

I'm assuming it's a generalization of a black female that works at low income places with the attitude that the job needs her versus she needs the job.

"Nahm sayin I keep dis bish in BIDNESS! Nekkas be axin me for ketchup and Im like AW HAIL NAW! I might gib em one or TEW but I AINT givin yew 3 ya heard! Im saving da corporation money n sheeeit"