Roswell Hub Youtube Channel

PPH_over_9000

Has anybody here ever stumbled across this channel? It seems to be one guy on his own (not an official hub account or anything) and it seems to be full of great information for new and lesser-informed UPSers. The videos aren't exactly thrilling, but I think they're good enough whenever you're interested in the topic of discussion.

Caught this one today, thought it might be useful to post on here:

Hopefully I'm not making some kind of mistake by sharing this account. I think the content creator's pretty heavily involved in TDU, and I don't really have any insight into how people generally feel about the different factions that are constantly vying for IBT leadership.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Has anybody here ever stumbled across this channel? It seems to be one guy on his own (not an official hub account or anything) and it seems to be full of great information for new and lesser-informed UPSers. The videos aren't exactly thrilling, but I think they're good enough whenever you're interested in the topic of discussion.

Hopefully I'm not making some kind of mistake by sharing this account. I think the content creator's pretty heavily involved in TDU, and I don't really have any insight into how people generally feel about the different factions that are constantly vying for IBT leadership.

He's on this site, you can tell him what you think of his videos.

@RoswellHub

PPH_over_9000

Lol! Well... maybe I didn't need to make the thread then!

@RoswellHub thanks for the content, brother! I just caught on to the channel recently but I've learned a hell of a lot from the few videos I've seen. Most appreciated.

542thruNthru

Never heard of him.

dogs.bite.me

Who?