Rough night with alcohol?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Always willing to share my experience, strength, and hope with anyone who might want to stop drinking.

If you think you may have a problem with alcohol or you have tried to stop or control your drinking in the past and have been unsuccessful and you might want to talk about possibly getting help I am willing to listen.

If you may feel this way or ever do please don’t respond to this post but send me a private conversation and I would be glad to help in any way if can, even if it just means listening to your struggles.

Many principles in AA have worked for me but I don’t believe AA has monopoly on helping with alcohol problems so I will not try to push AA on to you if you reach out.

Peace.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
001FC7E4-FA62-42EC-B711-A8870847D09A.gif

Always willing to share my experience, strength, and hope with anyone who might want to stop drinking.

If you think you may have a problem with alcohol or you have tried to stop or control your drinking in the past and have been unsuccessful and you might want to talk about possibly getting help I am willing to listen.

If you may feel this way or ever do please don’t respond to this post but send me a private conversation and I would be glad to help in any way if can, even if it just means listening to your struggles.

Many principles in AA have worked for me but I don’t believe AA has monopoly on helping with alcohol problems so I will not try to push AA on to you if you reach out.

Peace.
I quit drinking last night.

Because I ran out of alcoholBecause I ran out of alcohol

Integrity

Binge Poster
Beer was my fav. When progressed to beer and shot combos, that is what did me in.

First beer I drank was Horlacher when it had the white, red and black can with the penguin on it. Actually needed a can opener for my first couple of years.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Peace.
You are already running an AA thread here. What added purpose does this thread serve?

Est.1998

This is not an AA thread.

If you read the original post you will see the clear and direct purpose of this discussion.

Peace.
This sounds like an AA kinda thing: