Route Change On 30 Day Packet

IJustWorkHere

Went for Cover Driver , Got DQ’d for not beating scratch . First 2 days on my own I beat it . I came back fresh and ready on Monday morning I was on a totally different route with over 300+ packages and who knows how many stops . Anyway the day after that I was put back on the route I originally was trained on . The following day they notified me that I was DQ’d . Is this grounds for automatic qualification?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yes it is.
You just hit the lottery.
Call your BA for the prize.

Just curious how well did you do on the cover day? If you got it all done regardless of hours on day 6 you deserve to qualify IMO

IJustWorkHere

Thanks yeah already have the shop stew on it. Guess this is the waiting period to see the outcome of the grievance I’m guessing it takes a few weeks for it to be processed. I got it all done , bought back 3 misleads ,but I did it in I think 13 hrs was a long day. I got out late because the driver before didn’t report broken windshield and right window . Battery was blown and rear door didn’t stay closed . Needless to say it was a hell of a day .

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Thanks yeah already have the shop stew on it. Guess this is the waiting period to see the outcome of the grievance I’m guessing it takes a few weeks for it to be processed. I got it all done , bought back 3 misleads ,but I did it in I think 13 hrs was a long day. I got out late because the driver before didn’t report broken windshield and right window . Battery was blown and rear door didn’t stay closed . Needless to say it was a hell of a day .

You're gonna have a few days like this over the next 25 to 30 years.

Work safe and make service. The best you'll ever be able to do is one stop at a time.