Routes going out next Sunday?

Notretiredyet

Got a feeling many of us will be. Thoughts? At least it's doubletime w 8hr guarantee in this area. It's sad that it's even being considered, but cant say I'm surprised.

barnyard

KTM rider
center manager mentioned it at Thursday's PCM. He said that he told his bosses he did not think we needed to do it. That said, I think he tossed it out there so that we are not surprised when it is announced next week.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it" (Exodus:20:8-11). I won't be in...

Pkgcar1988

Told us this am that they were taking volunteers for next Sunday and it would be paid straight time since it's the first day of week. If you work the following Friday it would be paid time and a half.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
No way in hell I am doing it for less than double time.

Keep in mind that Christmas is that Thursday so the 60/70 won't be an issue.
The 60 starting on Sunday would be correct but the previous weeks time would need a rest, working that Saturday, then Sunday wouldn't allow for said reset. Working Sunday through Christmas week is fine however considering Christmas day would be your reset.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Any employee who works on the seventh (7th) report shall be paid double (2) the straight time hourly rate for all work performed on that day.

Article 58 Southern Supplement for those blessed to be born in the south.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Any employee who works on the seventh (7th) report shall be paid double (2) the straight time hourly rate for all work performed on that day.

Article 58 Southern Supplement for those blessed to be born in the south.
I might go in , cause its looks like I'm 10grand away from being in the 6 figure club which I wanted to make this year without running that early am crap.