RSU SHARES

Discussion in 'UPS Partners' started by tino1, Dec 13, 2018.

1. tino1

tino1 Member

Once you retire are the RSU shares automatically put in your account or do we have to wait 5 years

2. brownIEman

brownIEman Well-Known Member

They vest (or laps) over the 5 years following retirement just as they normally would. At least that's how the program was presented when the whole RSU s where implemented.

That's why I still post on BC in support of UPS three years after leaving, I started reserving 20% of half my effort every year in Restricted Work Units, and now as those RWU s laps, I work them here. Seems fair. :wink2:

@misterjingle/hoax/monkeybutt must have held back a boat load of RWU s.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles Rat out of a cage

My level was center manager level.
    I was paid for 5 years the first year of retirement, 4 the second, 3 the third, 2 the fourth and 1 the 5th.
    Also, the amount received as 74% of the total as 20% went to Federal Tax and 6 percent to state tax.

4. brownIEman

brownIEman Well-Known Member

Yep, same for sups. The reserved RSU's from the 5 years prior to leaving laps out but with no new ones brought in they dwindle down till it's all paid out. If you quit before retirement eligibility as I did, you forfeit the half year award in unlapsed RSUs.

In my case, totally worth it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. tino1

tino1 Member

What is the date in January the RSU shares vest , I was told the 10th but I don’t see anything in compushare

6. nedroc

nedroc New Member

7. tino1

tino1 Member

Ok thanks

8. Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles Rat out of a cage

In 3 days, the stone will be rolled away to reveal your RSU.