Rtd/ air except. Driver

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You guys wanna know how racist ups is nowadays on hiring drivers . I will provide proof in a few days....

I got video in a class to proof it.....

Can't wait.

pop.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I have to share a recent observation I've had since we're on the dreaded race topic.

I have had to go to walmart a lot lately buying crap for the kids in college (yeah yeah I know IBT doesn't like walmart) and I've had a crazy realization.

The nearest walmart is in an urban area and very few customers are white. It's mostly black and puerto-rican customers.
That being said, here is what I've realized: When leaving the walmart the person at the door who is checking everyone's receipt to make sure they're not stealing anything just waves me through every single time and checks everyone else's stuff. At first I thought maybe it was just that one nice black girl, but it's all the employees, regardless of their race. No matter what I'm wearing or who is at the door checking receipts they wave me through without checking my bags, but stop all the non-white people.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

SCV good to go sir.

I have to share a recent observation I've had since we're on the dreaded race topic.

I have had to go to walmart a lot lately buying crap for the kids in college (yeah yeah I know IBT doesn't like walmart) and I've had a crazy realization.

The nearest walmart is in an urban area and very few customers are white. It's mostly black and puerto-rican customers.
That being said, here is what I've realized: When leaving the walmart the person at the door who is checking everyone's receipt to make sure they're not stealing anything just waves me through every single time and checks everyone else's stuff. At first I thought maybe it was just that one nice black girl, but it's all the employees, regardless of their race. No matter what I'm wearing or who is at the door checking receipts they wave me through without checking my bags, but stop all the non-white people.

I can't remember since I rarely go to the store. I'm willing to bet though that the reason you get through without issue is that you probably don't look like the people of walmart.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Yep. I went there last week, It was quite the experience.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah that store is a trip. Even when you go to one in the country its mostly trashy looking people regardless of skin color.