RTW- Leaving the Union.

I’m beginning to think you are in a high position in my local with all your expertise and rush to judgment. Just make your theory up and disregard the real issues. If you’re not in my local, I can be a reference if you’re looking to land a position. You are definitely qualified

Method Mensch

I would not call it a stretch to say seeing people get fired by set ups, not including my situation, getting harassed day in day out and job threatened each day, to hear the union’s overwhelming silence, would put people in a state of depression. But maybe that’s just me? I hope it is.
That's a 180° from my local, thankfully.

I hear stories of previous BAs at our center and they may as well be comic book heroes to me! Just unbelievable to think someone actually held the company accountable, whatsoever.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I hear stories of previous BAs at our center and they may as well be comic book heroes to me! Just unbelievable to think someone actually held the company accountable, whatsoever.
Holding the company accountable when they never do anything wrong? Where supervisors threaten to kill someone and call a black employee a 'boy' and say that they were going to 'kick his black ass' but neither lose their jobs?

What's depressing about that?

Just because your local representation is dishonest and love the easy life vs supporting the very people who pay their bills doesn't mean you have to be downtrodden and not want to support the lowlifes. Right.

It makes you sick.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Holding the company accountable when they never do anything wrong? Where supervisors threaten to kill someone and call a black employee a 'boy' and say that they were going to 'kick his black ass' but neither lose their jobs?

What's depressing about that?

Just because your local representation is dishonest and love the easy life vs supporting the very people who pay their bills doesn't mean you have to be downtrodden and not want to support the lowlifes. Right.

It makes you sick.
i don't understand your point? we need more people like that, if anything.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
What time is the game going to get done. Yes I’m sorry to bother you again today but I’m not sure. Hey what’s the point if you’re gonna yell tomorrow. I will need to get some beer.

Faceplanted

Lol @ bug and all the other guys. I believe this guys story. Have you ever though for a second that maybe this situation goes a little deeper than it appears. Maybe he is being discriminated against for whatever. If there is enough evidence which from what it appears there could very well be an attorney will take a case like this. The attorney will advise him not to go into detail with anybody obviously