Rumors about 9.5 ,days in a week rule change.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Will someone please clarify to everyone that the "3 in 5 working days" still is the rule. This whole has to be in the same week crap is starting to make the rounds. Thanks.

fedupups

very simple...u come in and work Monday to Friday...they will cut the routes Monday and Friday and Tuesday is a heavy day as is and then grieve it and make triple time...their own "safety methods" enhances this unless u r a runner...and the language is good for split drivers finally...I do despise a lot of this contract but this part is good

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yea, it kind of stinks that you need the 9.5's to all be in the same week. However, it's not that difficult to work over 9.5 hours three times in one week. Follow the methods to the letter, make sure your pickup compliance is 100% We'll get you on that list

BrownTexas

very simple...u come in and work Monday to Friday...they will cut the routes Monday and Friday and Tuesday is a heavy day as is and then grieve it and make triple time...their own "safety methods" enhances this unless u r a runner...and the language is good for split drivers finally...I do despise a lot of this contract but this part is good
Basically. A for sure on Monday. If u don't want one on Friday you better find one on another day otherwise your weekend is going to start late.

BrownTexas

Yea, it kind of stinks that you need the 9.5's to all be in the same week. However, it's not that difficult to work over 9.5 hours three times in one week. Follow the methods to the letter, make sure your pickup compliance is 100% We'll get you on that list
We have drivers that call pickups that are "out of the way" so they might not have to drive to them if they don't have anything. I go to all of em. More miles and more time.