rumos worries

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
ITseems like a good post to me not the same old crap losing walmart fDX going union im 90 can i jump at christmas MY center manager GOT FIRED HOW COM UNION WONT HELP HIM I drank beer at lunch ups say I cant do that. AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP ive BEEN HERE 20 years im a 22.3 can they change my shift GET REAL

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

ODE TO DS
Things are barking While supervisors working Welcome positions avail In elephants tail No cheer holiday Worried rumors say No retaliation assert Is just dessert What is cooking Soupy sales looking Key entry honey This saves money?

We didn't start the fire
But when we are gone
Will it still burn on, and on, and on, and on...

over9five

Staff member
Well, you guys should have been in the chat last night. Rocketman stopped by and explained it all in a clear and concise fashion. I'd explain it to you now, but...uhhhh.....I have to go.

Fethrs was there, maybe she'll tell you!

Cezanne

Truth be told, if it was not any distrubing rumors of rumors and such floating around, somebody sure would be creating them. Whatelse would make our world go around, nothing like a bogus rumor to make life worth living.

sosocal

Rumos told me on Thursday that UPS is changing its identifying brand color from brown to a pastelly tone of aqua.....should I be worried????...Come to think of it Rumos has had me a little worried lately as well - I think I will order a fit for duty this week.

NHDRVR

Wait, I got it...

This is about the new (remake) television show "V" that starts next week, right??

Lizard people stealing earths water is unsettling

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
You guys are missing the hidden meaning behind RUMOS WORRIES. Its an anagram. If you move the letters around I came up with.....

Sorrow, I'm sure.

He's predicting the state of UPS in the near future.

over9five

Staff member
Wait, I got it...

This is about the new (remake) television show "V" that starts next week, right??

Lizard people stealing earths water is unsettling

There's a new "V" coming out???? Awesome!

(See, this thread wasn't for nothing....)