Russia building village for conservative American and Canadian expats

TheDudeAbides92

@IsabellaMDeLuca
·
3h
“Russia announced that plans are currently in place to build a village in the Moscow region for conservative Americans and Canadians.

This village would cater to expatriates with "traditional" values."

Construction is expected to begin next year.

Would you move?”

Think they don’t know how much most sane people in the USA and Canada despise their government ?

TheDudeAbides92

All those years of the Cold War and the truth is we weren't that far apart as people.

There is simply no reason for our nations to have the friction we currently have, which is completely manufactured by the war mongers in DC.

I can easily see a contingent of people moving to Russia in the future if conservative values and especially the war on Christianity is sustained in this nation. I think some Americans have looked at Romania, Poland, and some other places that still remain pretty conservative and Christian, and I see little difference with regard to Russia and people moving there in the future

rickyb

@IsabellaMDeLuca
·
3h
“Russia announced that plans are currently in place to build a village in the Moscow region for conservative Americans and Canadians.

Would you move?”

Think they don’t know how much most sane people in the USA and Canada despise their government ?
interment camp?

Box Ox

@IsabellaMDeLuca
·
3h

Would you move?”

Haven't heard any more about Tuckerville since @newolddude posted about it a few weeks ago.

I can easily see a contingent of people moving to Russia in the future if conservative values and especially the war on Christianity is sustained in this nation.

As likely to happen as black Americans who feel they're persecuted going to live in Africa.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All those years of the Cold War and the truth is we weren't that far apart as people.

There is simply no reason for our nations to have the friction we currently have, which is completely manufactured by the war mongers in DC.

I can easily see a contingent of people moving to Russia in the future if conservative values and especially the war on Christianity is sustained in this nation. I think some Americans have looked at Romania, Poland, and some other places that still remain pretty conservative and Christian, and I see little difference with regard to Russia and people moving there in the future
Moving to Russia is nothing new. Lots of Germans did it starting in the late 1700's. Most bailed out later on and ended up in South Dakota.

AB831

Big government, propaganda news networks, and cruelty towards people of color and the LGBT community. Russia is a Trumpservative's fever dream.

newolddude

vantexan

Big government, propaganda news networks, and cruelty towards people of color and the LGBT community. Russia is a Trumpservative's fever dream.
Tara Reade was a Democratic Senate aide. The liberal press tried to destroy her after she spoke openly about Biden. She's on record telling others and filed a police report after the sexual assault happened in the early 90's. You can stand up to powerful men in the #MeToo movement unless the accused happens to be the Democratic Party nominee.

AB831

Tara Reade was a Democratic Senate aide. The liberal press tried to destroy her after she spoke openly about Biden. She's on record telling others and filed a police report after the sexual assault happened in the early 90's. You can stand up to powerful men in the #MeToo movement unless the accused happens to be the Democratic Party nominee.
I was responding to the stupid post about a Russian conservative colony