Russian Su24 jet shot down, this is about to get ugly...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If the Syrian conflict couldnt get more complicated, a Russian Su24 was shot down by two F16 turkish figher jets after the Russian pilots entered Turkish airspace.

This was bound to happen at some point, and it wont be long until the USA shoots down a Russian plane by accident leading to further escalation in Syria.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/turkey-shoots-down-jet-near-border-with-syria

Get your children ready for war! Suit them up and kiss them goodbye, somebody is going to have to die to fix this Bush/Israeli disaster.

TOS.

upschuck

When does it stop being Bush's fault? When the next Rep president gets elected? then it will be their fault. Typical blame deflection

Pro Israel guy here, US ally
upload_2015-11-24_18-27-6.png

P.S. I almost thought this was going to be a useful thread until that last statement.

T

Turdferguson

When does it stop being Bush's fault? When the next Rep president gets elected? then it will be their fault. Typical blame deflection

View attachment 60677

P.S. I almost thought this was going to be a useful thread until that last statement.

He just didn't go back far enough for the blame. Blame the British, French ,and Russia for the destabilization of the region.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What he failed to mention, although it may have been in the link which I did not cluck on, is that the Turks warned the pilots at least 10 times before shooting them down.

Russia does not plan to retaliate--- militarily.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

View attachment 60677

Bush was POTUS when we went in and took out Hussein. There would be no ISIS in Iraq with him in power. Saddam was no saint to his own people but at least Iraq was stable as a government.

bbsam

Staff member
Bush was POTUS when we went in and took out Hussein. There would be no ISIS in Iraq with him in power. Saddam was no saint to his own people but at least Iraq was stable as a government.
Didn't Bush sign the agreement that stated when American troops would leave?

PT Car Washer

The Russian aircraft were bombing ethnic Turks living in Syria opposed to the Syrian leadership and supported by Turkey. Russia is no longer a world super power.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Russian aircraft were bombing ethnic Turks living in Syria opposed to the Syrian leadership and supported by Turkey. Russia is no longer a world super power.

Maybe, but they're certainly dangerous. Turkey called their bluff today. The Russians have been intentionally violating airspace for many years. They are aggressive bullies who deserve a punch back in the face. Good shot, Turkey.

tourists24

If the Syrian conflict couldnt get more complicated, a Russian Su24 was shot down by two F16 turkish figher jets after the Russian pilots entered Turkish airspace.

This was bound to happen at some point, and it wont be long until the USA shoots down a Russian plane by accident leading to further escalation in Syria.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/turkey-shoots-down-jet-near-border-with-syria

Get your children ready for war! Suit them up and kiss them goodbye, somebody is going to have to die to fix this Bush/Israeli disaster.

TOS.
Damn that George Bush..... don't worry, Obama will fix everything

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What he failed to mention, although it may have been in the link which I did not cluck on, is that the Turks warned the pilots at least 10 times before shooting them down.

Russia does not plan to retaliate--- militarily.

PSST Dave,

Russia is now sending anti aircraft missiles to Syria to shoot down Turkish jets.. along with a crusier designed for aircraft protection.

Better rethink your thoughts on this issue. Its only a matter of time Dave, the Shtt is about to hit the fan in the region.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...eration-turkey-moves-warship-coast-destroy-an

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We wouldnt be in SYRIA if not for the Jews.

If the jews would stop encroching on lands they do not own, and subjecting the palestinians to armed threats everyday, the world wouldnt HATE them.

But they dont.

They dragged us into SYRIA, BUSH bought into it, John McCain and Lindsay Graham made it happen, ISIS was born with American weaponry, and all the denials you dummies want to make dont amount to crap.

It is what it is.

Like I said, get your children ready, they are going to have to DIE to fix a problem that was started by the republicans, the Project for the New American Century, George W. Bush and YOU people who continue to vote for them.

As long as its YOUR children who have to go fight and risk their lives for a political policy of hate, then I am all for war in the middle east.

TOS.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

If the jews would stop encroching on lands they do not own, and subjecting the palestinians to armed threats everyday, the world wouldnt HATE them.

But they dont.

They dragged us into SYRIA, BUSH bought into it, John McCain and Lindsay Graham made it happen, ISIS was born with American weaponry, and all the denials you dummies want to make dont amount to crap.

It is what it is.

Like I said, get your children ready, they are going to have to DIE to fix a problem that was started by the republicans, the Project for the New American Century, George W. Bush and YOU people who continue to vote for them.

As long as its YOUR children who have to go fight and risk their lives for a political policy of hate, then I am all for war in the middle east.

TOS.
Man that must be some good :censored2: you're on.

P

pickup

But they dont.

It is what it is.

TOS.