Russian Sub Missing

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Armed with a “Doomsday weapon “...

A possible “General Jack Ripper” scenario ?

I wonder if the Ukrainians are involved ?

Attachments

• 13E01B21-D1A9-4BCB-B3EB-9FC3C090D3BD.gif
    13E01B21-D1A9-4BCB-B3EB-9FC3C090D3BD.gif
    484.6 KB · Views: 36

Box Ox

Armed with a “Doomsday weapon “...

A possible “General Jack Ripper” scenario ?

I wonder if the Ukrainians are involved ?

Sure, their offensives on land have been going very well. But thinking the Ukrainians might be involved in the disappearance of a Russian sub is probably giving them too much credit, eh?

trickpony1

Sure, their offensives on land have been going very well. But thinking the Ukrainians might be involved in the disappearance of a Russian sub is probably giving them too much credit, eh?
I wouldn't be too sure.
Everyone looks alike when dressed in military attire,

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I don’t know .. if you give them enough vodka.

Box Ox

That's why I was hoping a link would be posted but, even then, we'll never know the truth.

We might never know whether a Russian sub is actually missing either.

Likely plenty of strange things coming out of Russian state media outlets right now given the ongoing spanking their military is receiving. It’s embarrassing for Russia and probably a very difficult moment for them. Much like it was for Germany after their failed conquests during the World Wars.

fishtm2001

Remember when Vladimir the Invader promised not to call up the reserves to take part in his attack on a sovereign nation? Surprise, like his worshipping fanboy donald, he lied!

Box Ox

Remember when Vladimir the Invader promised not to call up the reserves to take part in his attack on a sovereign nation? Surprise, like his worshipping fanboy donald, he lied!

It's a risk for him but not as much as outright defeat would be. He'll keep sending increasingly more poorly trained and equipped Russians into the meat grinder until he's either dead or out of Russia.

fishtm2001

It's a risk for him but not as much as outright defeat would be. He'll keep sending increasingly more poorly trained and equipped Russians into the meat grinder until he's either dead or out of Russia.
I think his ouster is imminent. One can only keep the populace in the dark for so long.