Sad When The First Lady Has To Pretend

bacha29

It is quite clear that she never expected to become First Lady and doesn't know the first thing about the job.She doesn't need to worry. She won't have the job for long as evidenced by her husband's paranoia and narcissism which is beginning to worry growing numbers of people including the rich and powerful in his own party. And if he continues down his current path and it becomes more and more obvious that his reckless behavior poses a clear and present danger to the American public both rich and powerful as well as weak and poor his party which never exactly welcomed him with open arms when he switched party affiliation will finally have to act.

It will be fine

Don't sign up to be a trophy wife and you won't have that problem.
She kinda had it made before this. Got to live in the golden palace in New York, let Donald go around assaulting any women he could get his tiny hands on. Now she has to pretend to care about not just him but America. Probably not what she signed up for and I'm guessing Donny didn't ask her if he should run.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
She kinda had it made before this. Got to live in the golden palace in New York, let Donald go around assaulting any women he could get his tiny hands on. Now she has to pretend to care about not just him but America. Probably not what she signed up for and I'm guessing Donny didn't ask her if he should run.
Yeah, that's true. But when you marry an ambitious man for money, there will be good and bad. I find it hard to have sympathy for people who marry for money. Not saying I haven't considered it. I just couldn't go through with it. Not worth it in the end.

BootsOnTarmac

So what does this thread have to do with FedEx?

Why not post in "Current Events"?

She now is locked in for four years. Hard for a Trophy wife to jump off the mantle and be expected to perform like most of the past First Ladies.

vantexan

So what does this thread have to do with FedEx?

Why not post in "Current Events"?

She now is locked in for four years. Hard for a Trophy wife to jump off the mantle and be expected to perform like most of the past First Ladies.
What exactly is her "job?" She didn't get elected to anything but has been very poised and gracious. And if not her husband, some other very ambitious man would be in the White House, maybe woman. Their spouses would be dealing with it too. If she chooses to stay out of the limelight or get involved in various issues it's strictly her choice.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't deny there are leaves.
frogcovered.jpg

BootsOnTarmac

What exactly is her "job?" She didn't get elected to anything but has been very poised and gracious. And if not her husband, some other very ambitious man would be in the White House, maybe woman. Their spouses would be dealing with it too. If she chooses to stay out of the limelight or get involved in various issues it's strictly her choice.

Your right. But first ladies are "expected" to pickup a cause for the social good. Sure she could just hang out and just be a supporting wife / mother enjoying the perks, but Americans will expect more.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your right. But first ladies are "expected" to pickup a cause for the social good. Sure she could just hang out and just be a supporting wife / mother enjoying the perks, but Americans will expect more.
She has already said she was going to address online bullying....weren't you listening a few weeks back?

Serf

Any man who’s lived a day in his life knows that look of a woman rocked by a silent, seismic tingle of love rushing on a current of lust. Right at the moment Donald assumed the most powerful throne in the world, a contained supernova of admiration and primal desire escaped Melania’s poise. Dripping sex.

Attachments

• thetingle.jpg
    thetingle.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 163

bacha29

Any man who’s lived a day in his life knows that look of a woman rocked by a silent, seismic tingle of love rushing on a current of lust. Right at the moment Donald assumed the most powerful throne in the world, a contained supernova of admiration and primal desire escaped Melania’s poise. Dripping sex.
Huh??????