Safe Parking Position Form

This is the best I got:

24vjj0m.jpg
Your parked on the wrong side of the street! Didnt see your flashers on, mirrors tucked in. Also didnt notice safety cones, flares, and triangles!...you failed.......lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
You're parked on the wrong side of the street! Didnt see your flashers on, mirrors tucked in. Also didnt notice safety cones, flares, and triangles!...you failed.......lol

He can park on that side of the street. Just made it easier for him to walk behind the vehicle before crossing the street.

Or he's british :shrug:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't understand these forms at all. Take for instance the Driver Release form. You're not supposed to release more than 4 pkgs. at one stop. I'd like to see them bring that one up in the office. Everyone knows what the policy is on everything, why do they need it in writing?

I've never been trained not to release over a certain amout of packages. I regularly release piles of stuff to chronic qvcers.

I also have never heard of this directive?
But like so many directives, if it were truly the case, it could be easily enforced with a simple adjustment to the DIAD.
There are so many examples of management chasing their tails trying to train and correct drivers when the DIAD could put the issue to bed once and for all.
A few examples would be; commercial closures between 12&1 and after 5, other other, using unscheduled pickup field, entering lunch, etc.
I also always liked the premise of hooking up telematics sensors to the ignition switch rather than a printer.
That way if your bulk head door wasn't closed, or your seat belt wasn't on, the truck wouldn't start.
Perhaps if some of these simple "enhancements" were implemented, we wouldn't need so many supervisors?
I think I may have just answered my own question.