safety audit

YesYouDidPushAButton

I had a safety guy on my truck about a year ago. For whatever reason, some young early 20 something, never delivered a route in his life. Telling me everything I'm doing wrong at a stop and on the road. I have alot of dead end dirt roads on my route, ALOT of 3 point turn arounds. I make about 100 3 point turn arounds at the end of dirt roads EVERY DAY. This is in a P-1000. He tells me I'm doing it wrong and will now show me the proper way to turn around, LOL !! That was a show, I had to see this. About 3 minutes into his 40 point turn around, 200 horn taps later, a bent mirror, a tree branch into the back of the truck, I yank him out of the seat, get us whipped right around and told him to put down that he showed me how to turn around. An hour later he wants to try again lol (because I'm still doing it "wrong") So 5 minutes into this attempt he backs over the dirt berm he created and got the truck stuck, had to call the hook to get it out, LOL !

babboo25

Banned
Pulled up to bldg to unload haz mats, auditor walks up to my truck and uses mirror as hand rail... bout fell of my truck. These guys are a joke, most of em fat and out of shape, no respect for any of threm