Safety Committee Member Question

Does anyone know why a member would be on a package car that I loaded saying that the driver had a couple of safety concerns and was filling a sheet out that checked off to see if packages where in order? I normally don't load this pull and somebody else does.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Does anyone know why a member would be on a package car that I loaded saying that the driver had a couple of safety concerns and was filling a sheet out that checked off to see if packages where in order? I normally don't load this pull and somebody else does.
Dont worry about it.

So he is saying it is a safety issue that the stops weren't in order?
No it was regarding something that didn't make any sense, honestly. The sheet that was being filled out was whether or not so many packages on each individual shelf was in order, lip loaded, labels facing, etc. Was just curious as to what the meaning of the sheet was if it was a safety concern.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Because he is a suckash clocksucker performing management duties.

542thruNthru

No it was regarding something that didn't make any sense, honestly. The sheet that was being filled out was whether or not so many packages on each individual shelf was in order, lip loaded, labels facing, etc. Was just curious as to what the meaning of the sheet was if it was a safety concern.

Tell him "you're not my or anyones supervisor. So friend off."