Safety first in snow storm

yonnko

Big storm hitting Monday. Since we have a management team committed to safety, I am sure they will add routes and keep drivers at minimum to get us home safely and make service to our customers.

yonnko

The classic is when you get the message between 1015 and 1025. Deliver airs on trace. No need to break off.

over9five

Staff member
Big storm hitting Monday. Since we have a management team committed to safety, I am sure they will add routes and keep drivers at minimum to get us home safely and make service to our customers.

ha.......ha.....Haha.......HaHaHa....HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you in Mass, Yonko? I'm just thinking of that storm coming in too. I start a new job tomorrow pulling a set a good distance. Looking at the snowfall total map, I'll be in the worst of it my whole run!

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
There saying 10"-14" where I am...Cove, you need to shovel that roof off?? I've been on mine 4 times this year! The boy loves it since he got his sled.

A

anonymous6

You should try stand-up. You are a very funny person.

Just keep to the methods and you'll be alright.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
What really pees me off is they give you a heavy load and then tell you to use Emergency Conditions if you can't finish. It's not an emergency if you just have too many stops. That's called cheating the customer out of service.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
There saying 10"-14" where I am...Cove, you need to shovel that roof off?? I've been on mine 4 times this year! The boy loves it since he got his sled.
yah my son went up yesterday to visit the neighbors & did a little i'm sick of it. I was in Hartford fri nite & their snow is all gone..Can't wait for spring!!!!!!!!

Covemastah

this is strange,drinking beers by the woodstove & watching the Sox play while the snow is falling.Dosn't seem normal!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
yah my son went up yesterday to visit the neighbors & did a little i'm sick of it. I was in Hartford fri nite & their snow is all gone..Can't wait for spring!!!!!!!!

Basically all the snow was gone around here by last week. This feels like a very long winter to me. Even the Mets exhibition baseball games aren't doing it for me. Need to see some 60 degree weather !!

rod

Retired 22 years

Have you ever checked what your rafters are rated at? It might not be necessary to be doing all that shoveling. Unless you have ice dam issues. Shoveling and walking on your roof is really hard on shingles so I wouldn't do it anymore than you absolutley have to. :peaceful:

Covemastah

Rod my place is just a camp & not winterized. It has no interior ceilings with only 6 2x 4 holdig up the roof from the main support wall! Place built in 47' tech not so great then.We been cleaning off roof since we got it & the beam and rafters are solid.I use a roof rake when its not too bad!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
this is strange,drinking beers by the woodstove & watching the Sox play while the snow is falling.Dosn't seem normal!
LOL We were at about 85 today! You can come and visit and enjoy our beautiful weather. We have 4 teams in PHX for spring training. High of 86 in PHX today.