safety is dead in iowa

Jd Green

Had to share this! Ames,Iowa center manager rented a mortician & Hearse this past Mon. Morning with a manican corpse dressed In a UPS uniform in it, Was parked in parking lot as we hit the streets! Really! That's not the way to promote or emphasize Safety! Now we know why he's not in the bargaining unit, No common sense!

rod

Retired 22 years
Had to share this! Ames,Iowa center manager rented a mortician & Hearse this past Mon. Morning with a manican corpse dressed In a UPS uniform in it, Was parked in parking lot as we hit the streets! Really! That's not the way to promote or emphasize Safety! Now we know why he's not in the bargaining unit, No common sense!

You should have all taken the day off to pay your respects. Stupid center manager--he would have made a bigger impact if he would have bought a few dozen donuts for the troops.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's a bit over the top but I can see where he was coming from.

Box Ox

The drivers at my center should put a mannequin corpse dressed in a UPS uniform in my center manager's office. Likes to give telematics spankings so much and often that somebody's bound to kick the bucket in there eventually.

PT Car Washer

Sounds a lot more dramatic and attention grabbing then a bunch of posters taped to the walls like in my building today. Definitely over the top but it made the Browncafe so I guess it worked. Go Cyclones.