SAFETY METHODS

CoolArrow

The safety methods. As if UPS management knows what it takes to be safe. What are the marriage methods, or how about the 7 keys to eating without choking to death. How about the 10 techniques to giving a woman an orgasm. I don't need UPS to tell me how much water to drink or what to eat, how long I should sleep or any of their propaganda about supposed safety. When is the last time you heard them talk about how fast you drive? They know we are all speeding to make their unattainable numbers but there is no report on telematics showing your speed. What is the number one factor in most fatal accidents? Speeding. Hypocrites. Anyone who drinks their koolaid is brainwashed. I have never had an accident and have never pictured a dartboard or counted the seconds between the car in front of me. I will memorize whatever if that's what it takes to work but will never think about a word of that garbage while I'm out there actually doing my job. IF UPS really wants to focus on safety let the drivers run the morning meetings and give up on this waste of money and time.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The safety methods. As if UPS management knows what it takes to be safe. What are the marriage methods, or how about the 7 keys to eating without choking to death. How about the 10 techniques to giving a woman an orgasm. I don't need UPS to tell me how much water to drink or what to eat, how long I should sleep or any of their propaganda about supposed safety.
Dude!
You are one cool arrow.

CoolArrow

90,000 a year job. Complains because he needs to know 25 sentences on a piece of paper.

Unbelievable.
I should make 200,000 dollars a year and you should memorize everything I do to drive safe. I make this company money you drain it and help implement useless crap in order to justify your meaningless job.

NXA

I should make 200,000 dollars a year and you should memorize everything I do to drive safe. I make this company money you drain it and help implement useless crap in order to justify your meaningless job.
It would be $100k if you would put safety first, mind the speed limit. You are the only one who can choose to drive safely. "Better late than never," and I'll take a warning letter for late air before I speed into an uncontrollable situation.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Id love for big shots like you to do my job for a week. You don't have a clue.

S

selfcancelsignal

Haven't heard siccom about safety since the ORION team arrived at our building or several months before that, & we've had a handful of accidents at our center since the beginning of 2015.