Safety Record

LVBrown1

Just curious, we have a great safety record months without an accident/incident today someone in the clerk station was injuried they come in a 4:30pm. Should the accident fall on local sort or the center. None of the attend the am driver safety meetings. Anyone know?

Last edited:

drewed

Shankman
Well...the local sort is part of the center correct? So theyd both get charged for the injury....but if your asking like an admin injury or the local....depends on what theyre doing, Id say local sort personally since they were probably handling packages off the local correct?

And Id say you probably should be more worried about you injured coworker then a safety record.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Just curious, we have a great safety record months without an accident/incident today someone in the clerk station was injuried they come in a 4:30pm. Should the accident fall on local sort or the center. None of the attend the am driver safety meetings. Anyone know?
Who cares? The main point is someone was hurt and that they get the medical required to got back to 100%.

I have never eaten a free donut or cake provided for being injury free. Ups uses this to pressure people not to report injuries. No one goes to work to get hurt, but that's what happens when you work a physical job, sometimes it happens!

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Who cares? The main point is someone was hurt and that they get the medical required to got back to 100%.

I have never eaten a free donut or cake provided for being injury free. Ups uses this to pressure people not to report injuries. No one goes to work to get hurt, but that's what happens when you work a physical job, sometimes it happens!

I was injured on the job. I'm on TAW, and I will still eat the donuts they provide.