UrFellowUpser

My Ors messaged me on my cell phone today letting me know that i have a safety ride coming up what should i expect? Its my first safety ride.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My Ors messaged me on my cell phone today letting me know that i have a safety ride coming up what should i expect? Its my first safety ride.
Expect to have a supervisor with rode with you all day. And expect him to ask you questions about the five an ten and all other depth of knowledge, while you’re trying to drive. Then kindly let him know you will answer the questions after you safely pull over. Then expect to try and do everything correctly by the methods, but you can’t, because “no one”does everything correctly, so he will fabricate things you need to work on. Make him buy you lunch as well. Enjoy.

E

el blanco

don't recite anything without pulling to the curb, shutting down, and hitting the flashers

in cab distraction

UrFellowUpser

Man this sounds like its going to suck but luckily i do try my best to follow the methods as if a sup is on car with me but i still do mess up on them and do them about 80 percent of the time.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Man this sounds like its going to suck but luckily i do try my best to follow the methods as if a sup is on car with me but i still do mess up on them and do them about 80 percent of the time.
Try and stay off the diad, remember your next five stops, and if he distracts you pull over and look. He’ll leave you alone soon enough.

clean hairy

Since it is a safety ride, do not touch any over 70 until you have assistance from another bargaining unit employee. As per the contract.
If manegment insists on helping you with an over 70, file a grievance the nexr day for Supervisor working.
Do that, and enjoy the target on your back!

UrFellowUpser

Try and stay off the diad, remember your next five stops, and if he distracts you pull over and look. He’ll leave you alone soon enough.
Thats whats going to get me being on that diad and not remembering the next 5 stops. I can do 2 or 3 but 5 I'll start getting the numbers mixed up and what not which results me in picking up that diad.

trickpony1

Cook up a batch of beans, complete with jalapenos and ham the night before.

Don't be afraid to let it rip while he is in the cab or back in back.

Stress causes a lot of people to have gas.

trickpony1

And sharts.

All the better.
You can't help it if you have to go in the back, line a tote with a DR bag and squirt.

I know a feedah driver that, at night, pulled over on the shoulder and pooped, got back in the truck and went on with his business.

The supe that was doing that safety ride wasn't real sure how to handle that. Good times.

Indecisi0n

All the better.
You can't help it if you have to go in the back, line a tote with a DR bag and squirt.

I know a feedah driver that, at night, pulled over on the shoulder and pooped, got back in the truck and went on with his business.

The supe that was doing that safety ride wasn't real sure how to handle that. Good times.
He should've held the flashlight for him.

BlackCat

No matter what you do, they HAVE to find something wrong.

When it is all over and they point out your flaws, simply tell them that you will try harder next time.

BlackCat

Act like your struggling with a heavy box and quick call out for the sup to help. As soon as he touches the box, yell "sucker" and file a grievance for sup working.
Are you out of your mind?

I make them demonstrate the 8 keys (or however many there are) of lifting and lowering all day long.