Safety

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Be careful taking pictures at work. That is definitely not your job.
Yes you can take pictures of osha violation. Thats it
Screenshot_20201001-211841.png

Pics got expensive. And yes, they are legal. NLRB settlement 08-30-2016. Plus OSHA Whistleblower office supports it.
Shut the belt off and fix the problem.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This looks like a job for @Integrity
He cares about this crap ...
Everyone gets egress training and everyone is responsible for complying with all safety training.

No UPS employee, even the CEO, has a right to direct you not to follow Safety Training.

Wake up UPS hourly employees, follow your Safety training. Don’t blame others or the corrupt Safety culture at UPS for your non-compliance to the very training that you are responsible for.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Everyone gets egress training and everyone is responsible for complying with all safety training.

No UPS employee, even the CEO, has a right to direct you not to follow Safety Training.

Wake up UPS hourly employees, follow your Safety training. Don’t blame others or the corrupt Safety culture at UPS for your non-compliance to the very training that you are responsible for.
Great points sir

Mdet

Great points sir
Hey I tried to get my point out. In case if there was a fire where would I go in that small space when u work in building that sups don’t care. I asked for help the one Supervsior on that side just wrote it down, explain to me how is that helping?There was a total for that company 45 boxes I had already filled under the belt and still had no room. This happen at the end of the belt in March where I got caught in a area and I couldn’t get out and boxes were fallowing on the ground and the sups just watched it. It needs to be addressed and taken care of not just written down.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Hey I tried to get my point out. In case if there was a fire where would I go in that small space when u work in building that sups don’t care. I asked for help the one Supervsior on that side just wrote it down, explain to me how is that helping?There was a total for that company 45 boxes I had already filled under the belt and still had no room. This happen at the end of the belt in March where I got caught in a area and I couldn’t get out and boxes were fallowing on the ground and the sups just watched it. It needs to be addressed and taken care of not just written down.
Call the hotline # & OSHA

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You got the wrong attitude brah
If the bosses don’t care why would you
Let’em fall and keep moving

Integrity

Binge Poster
You should have handled it according to your egress training.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

Not everyone is getting egress training. They're supposed to but it's been selective for the last 15 years..

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Waaah...this workplace gets softer by the second. So the Sup didn’t jump to your whiny needs? Get over yourself softie.
You mean the company gets "softer" on obeying the very rules it has agreed to abide by with a federal agency? You're the one whining and paying for it ($208,000+ and counting) not the OP.

quad decade guy

What is this "egress" training? You mean DOK? The only "training" I've ever received is a question of where is the meet point and where is a building diagram posted. That's it. The message I got was that you are on your own to get out of the building in case of a fire.

Mdet

What is this "egress" training? You mean DOK? The only "training" I've ever received is a question of where is the meet point and where is a building diagram posted. That's it. The message I got was that you are on your own to get out of the building in case of a fire.
Hey I do agree to that it shows on the red poster but they don’t train u at all u learn on your own fallow everyone else. Sups only tell u put it away when u have no room to put it in a truck that is full. Peak is around the corner so we will see how they are

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You should have handled it according to your egress training.
Bingo. You'll get egress training during your annual compliance training after the location gets their first OSHA complaint.