Safety

Mdet

Hey so the first picture is a safety issue and supervisors walked by and did nothing until I said something. It is there job to take care of and instead of writing stuff on clipboards. The second picture a box came down it was open on the bottom and I picked it off the belt and everything came out and I said to a supervisor this is open and needs to be taken care of and they walked right by it.

Attachments

• A3194A7D-9823-466D-8ECE-A3E0F28F79BC.jpeg
    A3194A7D-9823-466D-8ECE-A3E0F28F79BC.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 133
  • AF60689B-96A5-4B90-A31A-CB29D0178623.jpeg
    AF60689B-96A5-4B90-A31A-CB29D0178623.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 120

Knothead

Yep.
Bro. It is the supervisors job to write stuff on clipboards. It is your job to touch boxes and provide safe egress for yourself. Sometimes boxes come open. Tape them back up and move on.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey so the first picture is a safety issue and supervisors walked by and did nothing until I said something. It is there job to take care of and instead of writing stuff on clipboards. The second picture a box came down it was open on the bottom and I picked it off the belt and everything came out and I said to a supervisor this is open and needs to be taken care of and they walked right by it.
You don’t know how to tape boxes?

Drink Craft Beer

Bro. It is the supervisors job to write stuff on clipboards. It is your job to touch boxes and provide safe egress for yourself. Sometimes boxes come open. Tape them back up and move on.
It's the supervisors job to address any egress safety issues if it means the loader has to stop loading and address it him / herself.

Plus it's not the loaders job to tape re-wraps. That's just one of the jobs the Clerk is expected to do. Learned years ago that some Clerks dont like you doing their job. They're were not repped by the Teamsters, but a different union.

Now I believe changes were made in the last contract to where now....they are repped by the Teamsters.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Dont see the problem

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
B0AF06DD-86FF-49EE-91D2-4CB8C8843A11.jpeg

No fans in my building like you have behind your boy here
B0AF06DD-86FF-49EE-91D2-4CB8C8843A11.jpeg

no fans like this in my building. You guys have it made!!!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Must be nice to have little docks behind every truck. Our center trucks are backed directly onto the belt. Probably 1-2 feet of clearance. Should see the stack outs. Some loaders get sick of it and start tossing packages on top of the truck

rod

Retired 22 years
You actually complained about that? Good lord smh

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What did you say

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
This looks like a job for @Integrity
He cares about this crap ...