safety

How many safety violations do you see consistently at work, as a preloader?

• Total voters

KJ076

I work as a preloader, and have been for a little over a year; I see several safety issues that are never corrected or addressed. Most of safety issues that I see come from the "fruit stand." I was just wondering if safety is a concern across the board.

all the best,
KJ

PT Car Washer

I work as a preloader, and have been for a little over a year; I see several safety issues that are never corrected or addressed. Most of safety issues that I see come from the "fruit stand." I was just wondering if safety is a concern across the board.

all the best,
KJ
What is the fruit stand?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

all the best,
KJ
Nah who gives a :censored2:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

all the best,
KJ
Packages before people

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.

all the best,
KJ
file,file,file

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

all the best,
KJ
Safety issues are a regularity at brown. I just try & keep myself & surroundings as safe as possible. friend everything else . If they don’t care , I don’t care

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Ok. What Article?

Keeping in mind, the OP's idea of safety(that's not clear) could or could not be so....
This will do what exactly? An outcome of what exactly? Why do you think these procedures and policies are in effect now? In clear observance? Serious question.
Create a paper trail.Example, I get over 70's coming down the chute I document them and file every time I get one.When someone is seriously injured for not following the contract, UPS will be liable.What's the purpose of these questions Vaxxie?Serious question

meritocracy

Create a paper trail.Example, I get over 70's coming down the chute I document them and file every time I get one.When someone is seriously injured for not following the contract, UPS will be liable.What's the purpose of these questions Vaxxie?Serious question
This company sucks at training. Constantly hearing about irregs coming down chutes including 100lb+ packages, stuff that's obviously gonna start leaking, hazmats, etc.