Salary Compare Contrast

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
:bsbullf:, you wouldn't be getting the pension check you proudly boast of now.

Your pusillanimous ass may have but your wife and children wouldn't have permitted it.

Go baptize yourself, wash away that last lie.
We both know you wouldn't have taken the paycut.
Your choice to be ignorant.
You'll have a long time to think about it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It relates to a dock worker I'd assume.

Teamster pay, same as yours as a lowly driver.
10.52 an hour at Mclean trucking for dock work, compaired to what you did...... package driver @ UPS?

I guess they saw your ability. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't act like you are what you aren't, union capitulation, that is why they started handlers or dock workers less than us 40 years later.
Sarcasm is over the top of your ignorant ass.

bacha29

Fight nice now children. The true irony is found in the fact that they tried every trick in the book in an effort to get rid the Boomers so they could replace them with new and cheaper workers. How did that work out for them? By the looks of things, not very good . Will they swallow their pride and ask boomers to come help them out? Of course not. The reason being that the Boomers knew the game that was being played and are not about to let bygones be bygones.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Fight nice now children. The true irony is found in the fact that they tried every trick in the book in an effort to get rid the Boomers so they could replace them with new and cheaper workers. How did that work out for them? By the looks of things, not very good . Will they swallow their pride and ask boomers to come help them out? Of course not. The reason being that the Boomers knew the game that was being played and are not about to let bygones be bygones.
Wrong as usual. I just got a card from FedEx asking me to consider returning as a casual employee.

I’m awaiting a flying pig to respond.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Haha how am I trying to justify shortcomings… if working harder gets me nothing extra? If I had the opportunity with express to work harder and get a bonus, or a performance review resulted in a bigger raise, then you’d have a point. I’m not justifying anything when hard work and lazy work results in the same check. We work at a company where doing more, doesn’t get you more. That’s not a justification. It’s a fact.
Translation: "I'm a slacker."

59 Dano

You call @Fred's Myth an idiot.

If you hold any position of influence or policy making it is apparent why Fedex is floundering.

Carry on :censored2:.

What the friendornification Does football have to do with this?
He's about as smart in his assessment as Colts fans were this year, and they didn't know that they didn't know what they were talking about, either.

bacha29

Wrong as usual. I just got a card from FedEx asking me to consider returning as a casual employee.

I’m awaiting a flying pig to respond.
Well, isn't that special? Just because you in your self centered little world got a post card in your mail it is a very very small sampling of the labor market as a whole.

59 Dano

I wouldn’t expect you to understand. You’re in management right? It’s not surprising that it doesn’t make sense to you. You expect people to take pride in working for a company that has none.
Imagine trying to explain to someone why you're lazy and thinking that you're taking the high ground.

I expect people to take pride in what they do. Those that don't, they don't make jack and they don't deserve it.

Aquaman

Imagine trying to explain to someone why you're lazy and thinking that you're taking the high ground.

I expect people to take pride in what they do. Those that don't, they don't make jack and they don't deserve it.
Wrong… at FedEx those that don’t take pride in their work, make the same as those that do. Nothing you do on the clock affects your paycheck. That’s FedEx Express brother. Clock in late, call in sick, have lates every day, wreck the trucks, work here 35 years.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Well, isn't that special? Just because you in your self centered little world got a post card in your mail it is a very very small sampling of the labor market as a whole.
I was responding to the part where you claimed FedEx wouldn't swallow their pride and ask boomers to help.

You really CAN'T follow even your own conversations, can you!?