Sale Leads

MrBIGPackage

An old customer of mine who switched to Fedex last year and just switched back over to UPS a couple weeks ago told me he's shipping through a 3rd party Shopify. Apparently Shopify's UPS rates blows Fedex rates out of the water. So I've been referring some other Fedex shippers on my pick-up stream to Shopify and I've been getting a nice stream of new on calls this week. Is it possible I can get credit for these new pick-ups or shipping through a 3rd party doesnt count?

35years

Gravy route
OK Mr. Shopify commercial.

Pick up stream?
Learn the lingo if you want to pretend to be a driver.

And what driver in their right mind wants more on calls?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
An old customer of mine who switched to Fedex last year and just switched back over to UPS a couple weeks ago told me he's shipping through a 3rd party Shopify. Apparently Shopify's UPS rates blows Fedex rates out of the water. So I've been referring some other Fedex shippers on my pick-up stream to Shopify and I've been getting a nice stream of new on calls this week. Is it possible I can get credit for these new pick-ups or shipping through a 3rd party doesnt count?
Contact your building's Account Executive. You will get credit for getting customers to change from FDX to UPS.
Keep track of the accounts that change. If ups agrees to ship their pkgs at full published or a discounted rate you were the one who brought the change over. I can't see why you wouldn't get credit for it. Unless, of course, the company could find a loop hole.:rolleyes: