Salting a loader

Birdblue

when management salts a loader by sorting a hazmat/package like a normal package and the loader does not catch it and scans it in and leaves it to be delivered does that count as a misload And will it be held against me and go in my record?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
when management salts a loader by sorting a hazmat/package like a normal package and the loader does not catch it and scans it in and leaves it to be delivered does that count as a misload And will it be held against me and go in my record?
it counts as 13 misloads

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yes. :censored2:ing pay attention!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Yep goes straight to your permanent record

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

UPS should have fired you by now but they haven't. Doesn't that tell you something? Do you have some mental deficiency that prevents you from doing your job like a normal person? I hope you do, that would explain all your idiotic threads. You need to stop being such a vag and just do your damn job.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The new kids around me salt my bins, irregs, and smalls daily (One of them threw bags into the cars). I had a mountain of bad packages. Mo' money, fools.

Future

Victory Ride
UPS should have fired you by now but they haven't. Doesn't that tell you something? Do you have some mental deficiency that prevents you from doing your job like a normal person? I hope you do, that would explain all your idiotic threads. You need to stop being such a vag and just do your damn job.
C1BE4EE4-0F10-4C8F-9181-5294DD145CFB.gif