Salutations

Avi

I cannot say I am a new hire yet. Applied package handler location in florida and scheduled appointment 3 july. my record is clean and i am prior service so no worries. mainly just been doing research on the pay and what to expect.
From what I have heard so far people in my area have been starting off at 11 dollars an hour. Still researching if i can negotiate between 13 to 15 but my associate degree is not relevant to his field.
In reading a few discussions on here I get the feeling that I should run for the hills lol.
Perhaps I should wait for this current contract to be expired or for a seasonal position to open up. Got another year of living comfortably going to college and using the post 9/11 gi bill but all good things must come to an end.

Either way Thank you guys for creating this forum. I look forward to perusing :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I cannot say I am a new hire yet. Applied package handler location in florida and scheduled appointment 3 july. my record is clean and i am prior service so no worries. mainly just been doing research on the pay and what to expect.
From what I have heard so far people in my area have been starting off at 11 dollars an hour. Still researching if i can negotiate between 13 to 15 but my associate degree is not relevant to his field.
In reading a few discussions on here I get the feeling that I should run for the hills lol.
Perhaps I should wait for this current contract to be expired or for a seasonal position to open up. Got another year of living comfortably going to college and using the post 9/11 gi bill but all good things must come to an end.

Either way Thank you guys for creating this forum. I look forward to perusing :)

Let us know how negotiating that 13 to 15 works out

Should have got your associates in cardboard shuffling

oldngray

nowhere special
001.jpg