Salvage- overstock packages

Joann Binnix

courious to know if, there is anyway to find out "if lost package was sold by UPS? Package was scanned into truck in North Brook Village IL. And just disapearded. What is the closes state they would send package for salvage or overstock?

542thruNthru

courious to know if, there is anyway to find out "if lost package was sold by UPS? Package was scanned into truck in North Brook Village IL. And just disapearded. What is the closes state they would send package for salvage or overstock?

Once a month we have a sort of yard sale at every building. I got a nice set of candle holders this month.

Joann Binnix

Reason for my question, I purchases something sold thru UPS overstock. Person whom package I purchased, is suing me. uPS won't own up to sending it to auction.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These sicko's are wondering if you are hot. Don't answer.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Reason for my question, I purchases something sold thru UPS overstock. Person whom package I purchased, is suing me. uPS won't own up to sending it to auction.
UPS doesn't send the packages to auction. They have contracts with salvage vendors and what they do with them after UPS gives the packages to them they have no control or liability for