same job all week for 6th day to be counted as overtime?

Hey all, hope everyone is doing good and staying safe. Have a question,

Do you need to be doing the same job all week in order for the sixth day punch to be counted as overtime?
the last few paychecks ive worked a combo of driving and preload and my sixth day hasnt been counted as overtime.
there was a couple weeks when i drove all 6 days and that still wasnt counted as overtime which I know is an obvious error.

thanks for any help

Local 542

PT Car Washer

Do you need to be doing the same job all week in order for the sixth day punch to be counted as overtime?
the last few paychecks ive worked a combo of driving and preload and my sixth day hasnt been counted as overtime.
there was a couple weeks when i drove all 6 days and that still wasnt counted as overtime which I know is an obvious error.

thanks for any help

Local 542
If you are working as a PT air driver, you don't get OT for a sixth punch unless you go over 40 hours for the week.

542thruNthru

thanks for any help

Local 542

Couple questions.
What is your actual position?
What is your actual Schedule M-friend or T-S?