Sanders Plan Restores Retirement Security to 10 Million Retirees

bbsam

Staff member
None which were goals.
I know you are not dumb enough to think the deficit was reduced.
The rest seems reasonable if one wanted those things.
Being historically honest though, no president EVER makes good on all or even most of his campaign promises. To do that we would have to have at the very least a parliamentarian democracy.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Being historically honest though, no president EVER makes good on all or even most of his campaign promises. To do that we would have to have at the very least a parliamentarian democracy.
That was my original point until someone started spinning it around.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The west wing was a great show. Aaron Sorkin knows how to write a series. The newsroom on HBO was his too and very good.

I have to say Sanders is actually saying a lot of good common sense things on subjects not being brought up before. I'm impressed with what I've read and it's going to be interesting seeing how he affects the conversation.

I do like his positions on organized labor, corporate taxes, Wall Street big banks etc and citizens united ruling bring reversed.

It's much better than seeing the GOP candidates landscape. Now that's a mess over on that side.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
True but an ugly compromise ... first baby steps to cradle to grave government dependency.
Not to mention that the Repubs will not forget how it got passed.
Next time the Repubs have President and control of both Houses, it could be uglier.

My point is that it was just one of many promises and goals.
Exactly.

Can't argue for the need to get bi-partisan support since the Democrats didn't on the ACA.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
obamer.jpg