Sandy Pope

ups clerk

Sooooo, what does everybody here think about Sandy Pope running against James Hoffa?
From what I've read, she looks like a good candidate that just might finally unseat Hoffa as General President.
Your thoughts?

over9five

Staff member
I have no idea who she is, but there were people outside the building this morning collecting signatures to get her on the ballot. I signed, whoever she is, she deserves the oppurtunity to be on the ballot.

ups clerk

I have no idea who she is, but there were people outside the building this morning collecting signatures to get her on the ballot. I signed, whoever she is, she deserves the oppurtunity to be on the ballot.

If you want more info on her, go to
sandypope2011.org

I know this much she can negotiate a contract and she started out as a truck driver and understands what it means to get a paycheck and get your hands dirty shes not living off a name. You can say she as a mind of her own. You have to wonder why is Hoffa's own e-board running against him and why did it take them so long to wake up.
Sooooo, what does everybody here think about Sandy Pope running against James Hoffa?
From what I've read, she looks like a good candidate that just might finally unseat Hoffa as General President.
Your thoughts?

Brown to Brown

Does she even know the operation at UPS? It's seems simple but unless you work there, those are some tricky *********!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tellthetruth

Does she even know the operation at UPS? It's seems simple but unless you work there, those are some tricky *********!!!
She knows Local 804 who represent UPS members in NY and whoever she picks to handle the small package division will probably deal with UPS.. That person might be from Local 177 or Local 804 or any other Local who represents UPS workers.

skippy17

I'm all for it, We need to get more people involved- change- time to get rid of Hoffa. I carry a petition form wit
h me you can download it and then just mail it in. We could use new union local by us too.

FAVREFAN

I think she is very hot......therefore she will have my vote. lol. Seriously though, anyone who runs against Hoffa will get serious consideration for my vote.

ups clerk

She knows Local 804 who represent UPS members in NY and whoever she picks to handle the small package division will probably deal with UPS.. That person might be from Local 177 or Local 804 or any other Local who represents UPS workers.
That's right which is more than Hoffa was able to do. He got in on his father's name, plain and simple. Unfortunately the reason why he gets elected all the time is that people follow like sheep and don't know any better. Let's hope Sandy wakes these people up.

Oh God, like Local 177 is so "strong".....why would she want someone from 177? The current and future e-board is so lame and weak..morale is down, company harassment is up....and the union does not care! Wake up, people.......please!

Oh God, like Local 177 is so "strong".....why would she want someone from 177? The current and future e-board is so lame and weak..morale is down, company harassment is up....and the union does not care! Wake up, people.......please!
Local 177 goes balls out for there members if fact it's a great local who is fighting on the front lines against
Ups.