Santa, Listen to Rudolph Next Time!

wkmac

overalaska_500.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If Sarah used that same rifle she shot at that caribou with, she would have missed all of them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If Sarah used that same rifle she shot at that caribou with, she would have missed all of them.

I thought it was really cool the way that she looks up to her Dad and how excited they both got on that trip. I also got a kick out of how much of a wuss Kate Gosselin turned out to be.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe it they weren't shot. Maybe the fumes from Mama Grizzlie's rotten cr--...cooking (yeah, rotten cooking) over-took them.:wink2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I thought it was really cool the way that she looks up to her Dad and how excited they both got on that trip. I also got a kick out of how much of a wuss Kate Gosselin turned out to be.

That first rifle she used seemed to have a problem with the scope or sights, when she switched to the other rifle, she dropped the animal with the first shot. I thought it was cool that she goes hunting with her dad, I admire any person that has outdoor skills like that and can actually live off the land. I used to deer hunt so I could identify with that. The show with Kate Gosselin was a hoot. It rains frequently when I used to go camping or backpacking, that city girl was simply miserable. Her kids were having a great time, but she wimped out and took them to a lodge for the night. I felt sorry for them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everyone mentions wussing out or being a wimp.....Kate was just plain-ass rude. She and her kids were guests of the Palins and Kate behaved like a spoiled brat. Her kids were the 'grown ups' of that brood.

bbsam

Staff member
Everyone mentions wussing out or being a wimp.....Kate was just plain-ass rude. She and her kids were guests of the Palins and Kate behaved like a spoiled brat. Her kids were the 'grown ups' of that brood.
Well now, everyone knows Kate. What would they think they get if the invite her and her over-exposed little media fodder children?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well now, everyone knows Kate. What would they think they get if the invite her and her over-exposed little media fodder children?

The kids were not the problem. It was Kate--she acted like a spoiled beeatch. Yes, it was cold and raining, but all she had to do was suck it up. Maybe it wasn't Jon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, if the 'U' didn't ignore my posts, he would have seen that I already said it was not her kids that were the problem........just repeating what I already posted makes you sound like you don't pay attention.

Originally Posted by moreluck
THEN
Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
The kids were not the problem. It was Kate--she acted like a spoiled beeatch. Yes, it was cold and raining, but all she had to do was suck it up. Maybe it wasn't Jon.
Sharing thoughts in PM? Mental telepathy? Channeling ?
I'm so confused.