Sarah Palin and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!

diesel96

.......That damm nose gave away Rudolph's location

6rll6b.jpg

diesel96

Sarah palin and that gun . what a hot photo. :happy-very:

yeah....hot alright, I love the curves on that Remington bolt action 30-06. I like to take my ramrod with a protective cloth on the end of it and some lubricant and clean her barrel out. Oh-boy, I better take my hand off the trigger so I don't shoot myself..:wink2:

browndevil

yeah....hot alright, I love the curves on that Remington bolt action 30-06. I like to take my ramrod with a protective cloth on the end of it and some lubricant and clean her barrel out. Oh-boy, I better take my hand off the trigger so I don't shoot myself..:wink2:
LMAO I think most of us have done that already:wink2:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Easy there, Plaxico :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Did anyone else hear that report about Amazon ? They claim to have their best ever sales year. And the number one "office supply" item is the Sarah Palin Calendar. Seems she is number 2 in most popular polls, sandwiched between Hillary & Oprah.