Sarah Palin's Alaska

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Have any of you watched this show yet? I started a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. Yes, I think she is hot, but the show is much more than that. It shows the close relationship she has with her husband and family and the delicate balance between her public and private lives. It also shows off the beautiful state of Alaska.

This Sunday she goes camping with Kate Gosselin and the kids. The previews show just how much of a diva Kate has become.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Love the show !!! Love the relationship with her dad. Kate, according to previews, is a whiney beeatch and doesn't stay past sundown.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I watched it last week when she finally shot the caribou. She missed three or four times, as a former hunter I was surprised that the animal just stood there until she finally hit it. Alaska is a beautiful place, I hope that I get to see it one day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm seeing it through Palin's eyes because I have no desire to actually go there. I do find it interesting though. I don't know how they deal with 24 hours of light OR 24 hours of darkness.

over9five

Staff member
How does everyone feel about a possible Presidential candidate hanging out with Kate Gosselin?

Dumb, dumb, dumb is what I think.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
How does everyone feel about a possible Presidential candidate hanging out with Kate Gosselin?

Dumb, dumb, dumb is what I think.
I dunno, how does everyone feel about a possible Presidential candidate who spends all her time posting on Facebook and Twitter? I agree with you, and I think it's just one more reason that Palin (if she decides to run) won't make it out of the primaries. But then again I dislike reality TV, I dislike Facebook and Twitter, and more and more I feel like that puts me in the minority, so who knows?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched the episode where Kate & kids went camping with the Palins. OMG ! Kate was the whiniest, most ungrateful beatch ever! It was drizzling, and she stood under a canopy the whole time.

The kids were having fun. Sarah's dad, an ex teacher, was showing them all kinds of interesting things and keeping them entertained. Kate said she was chilled to the bone and hungry and wouldn't things be better in "the lodge"?

What a diva !! The Gosselin clan left and didn't actually camp. Sarah was a most gracious host and Kate was just plain rude!