sat nite drunk chat

stoni24

Upstate is gone again so this site is boring, 407 won't post a drunk chat so why can't I.....local kid at my liquor store hooked me up with a 1.75 ltr bicardi oak heart spiced rum... Man is that ***** smooooth!

STFXG

My wife is watching vampire diaries. Needless to say, I'm smashing the scotch. It's almost bearable. I think she hates me for my comments while watching it. I think I'm hilarious. Wtf? Fml as the kids would say.

stoni24

There is more to the story. For all u Yankees who don't live and breath sec football. A few years ago s.c. Came out with a logo hat that had roosters in bold letters. I'm a diehard ole miss fan and we'd see roosters hats everywhere in Mississippi! Unbelievable.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Def good shiznit them Landsharks bro. Got a bday party at my boys house tomorrow and he got a couple cases of it for his boy lol. Same guy got married a few months ago and he asked me what kind of beer to get and i said Landsharks and Red Stripes. Needless to say the Landsharks were a hit. People were loving them things dude.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There is more to the story. For all u Yankees who don't live and breath sec football. A few years ago s.c. Came out with a logo hat that had roosters in bold letters. I'm a diehard ole miss fan and we'd see roosters hats everywhere in Mississippi! Unbelievable.

I don't believe you.
Go Buckeyes!!!

stoni24

Here it is
image.jpg