Saturday’s

How long did you guys have to work Tuesday-Saturday? It seems like a couple years is pretty normal, hoping it won’t be much more than that

DOK

They’re only just starting to ramp up the weekend delivery, it may be a while for you.

hope they figure out a way to advance loads all weekend to make Monday’s heavier.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Hello fresh is a very nice dinner on Monday in the south. Those boxes bake in the trailers all weekend. Just open the box Monday night and chow down!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Just got to my p5 to head out on road, I have post office boxes bricked all through the truck. 340 total pkgs. They HIN’d them to the 2 thousand shelf and the poor preloader got confused. I have 10 air to get off by noon and I’m about to burn an hour at the post office getting everything off and sorting. Murcia!!!!

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I’m about to burn an hour at the post office getting everything off and sorting. Murcia!!!!

You’re the second person to tell me they sort the post office’s deliveries for them. When one of our new hires told me he did that, I told him that he got punked into doing their job for them.

Whenever I deliver Surepost, I toss everything into the metal racks and that’s it. They’ve never asked me to sort for them, and even if they did, i’d tell them that’s not my job.