Saturday 5/30 forced in to deliver

textat3

All drivers at my center are being forced in today. I was planning on going protesting and looting today with my thug friends but now I am supposed to work. If I go to work, by the time I get to the big box stores for some loot, the only things left will be like diet Dr. Pepper and onion flavored potato chips. If I call in, I risk discipline and termination. I have a really bad attendance record as most of my friends don’t have jobs and they make me stay up all night drinking and playing video games. By the time I realize it, its past call in time and I just say boo and go to sleep. They call it no show no go or something like that. Should I go to work or go looting with my boys. I just don’t know. Big Mike said if I’m not at Smokey D’s crib by 10am they are gonna burn down my Escalade. It is my dream truck....a 2004 with really low mikes 238,000 and brand new 26” Spinners. The thing is tight....and almost paid off...only owe about 12k left on it. Anyway I guess I’m just ranting. I gotta go crab me some before the shelves are mt.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
All drivers at my center are being forced in today. I was planning on going protesting and looting today with my thug friends but now I am supposed to work. If I go to work, by the time I get to the big box stores for some loot, the only things left will be like diet Dr. Pepper and onion flavored potato chips. If I call in, I risk discipline and termination. I have a really bad attendance record as most of my friends don’t have jobs and they make me stay up all night drinking and playing video games. By the time I realize it, its past call in time and I just say boo and go to sleep. They call it no show no go or something like that. Should I go to work or go looting with my boys. I just don’t know. Big Mike said if I’m not at Smokey D’s crib by 10am they are gonna burn down my Escalade. It is my dream truck....a 2004 with really low mikes 238,000 and brand new 26” Spinners. The thing is tight....and almost paid off...only owe about 12k left on it. Anyway I guess I’m just ranting. I gotta go crab me some before the shelves are mt.
:censored2: ya! @burrheadd wants to go too

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

I’ll give you 400 bucks cash for that caddy. You can keep the wheels

UPSER1987

Was this supposed to be funny?

zimbomb

My reopen "protest" run by the koch brothers was cancelled today. What am I going to do with the $100 of beef jerky I bought to share?

Last edited:

purehavanne

Lol spinners??? took me back, man. thanks for the laugh

textat3

Well I worked...figured I’d used the money for some curb feelers for the Caddy....Autozone is fresh out of dem chrome feelers...word.