Saturday Air Driver

BlackCoffee

I've been selected to become a Saturday Air Driver. I called HR and gave them some basic information. They said they'd check my driving record. I know my driving record is clean and I guess that was proven when I got a call back to fill out an online application. I did that.

What can I expect next? What is the process from this point?

barnyard

KTM rider
Can someone attempt to answer my post #5? I realize they'll probably be different answers.

None of us here have any way of knowing that. The only one that MIGHT know is the supe that handles Sat drivers.

If you google, "magic 8 ball" that should be able to answer your questions as accurately as anyone here.

T

Turdferguson

Can someone attempt to answer my post #5? I realize they'll probably be different answers.
Things have changed since many of us started driving, but in my case took road test passed, then about a week later came in one Saturday at 630 am with two other guys ,given a diad , a map, and some basic information about diad and told to do your best. That was my Saturday air driving training

Things have changed since many of us started driving, but in my case took road test passed, then about a week later came in one Saturday at 630 am with two other guys ,given a diad , a map, and some basic information about diad and told to do your best. That was my Saturday air driving training
We would start by riding with a senior Saturday driver and he would show you how to run the DIAD. Next Saturday you would be on your own.

BlackCoffee

None of us here have any way of knowing that. The only one that MIGHT know is the supe that handles Sat drivers.

If you google, "magic 8 ball" that should be able to answer your questions as accurately as anyone here.

I said above I knew there would be different answers. Don't be a jerk.