Saturday Air

Bearded fool

All you Air Drivers out there, how often are you being forced to work Saturdays? I am in the middle as far as seniority is concerned, but continue be forced to work every Saturday. Aside from this, I love the job. When I started 4 years ago I to was told to expect working a couple weekends a month.....

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
Saturday air is SO :censored2:ing easy. Idk why you would even complain about working Saturdays. It’s easy money.
I work every Saturday just delivering air.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Saturday's have been blowing up lately at our center. I'll work one a month cause it's an easy $300+ for maybe 50 stops. Easiest money I make besides grievance money.

Ybware1

Saturday air is SO :censored2:ing easy. Idk why you would even complain about working Saturdays. It’s easy money.
I work every Saturday just delivering air.
Kids and a wife that I would like to spend a full weekend with on occasion is a good reason to not want to work EVERY Saturday. My kids have sports games on Saturdays that I would like to attend. Having a weekend camping trip. Not to mention, when air drivers are FORCED to drive Saturdays, its straight pay.

542thruNthru

Kids and a wife that I would like to spend a full weekend with on occasion is a good reason to not want to work EVERY Saturday. My kids have sports games on Saturdays that I would like to attend. Having a weekend camping trip. Not to mention, when air drivers are FORCED to drive Saturdays, its straight pay.

Did you work a 6th punch? If so how is it straight pay?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Simple really

Disqualify yourself

KoennenTiger

We run Saturday ground and ever since they started doing that I can't volunteer to do a few hours on Saturday morning anymore. The regular Saturday guys run it all.

542thruNthru

I have over 40 hours going in to tomorrow and I am being forced to run air on Saturday because we dont have enough air drivers

Our cover drivers used to be forced to work Saturdays every week even with 54 hours worked.

Some guys had to do it for 7 years. Luckily I only had to do it for a couple years.