Saturday air

charm299

What qualifications are needed to deliver Saturday air? Is anybody who went to driving school and drive during holidays considered qualified?

Est.1998

Thanks, they trying to force me in on Saturday when they have lower seniority guys that drive during the holidays.
Those guys have certain times of the year they can drive. They won't be able to work like you do until July I think. Until then if they work Saturday, it's voluntary. Unlike yourself if you're a full-time driver with low seniority. I haven't heard about being forced to deliver just air though.

charm299

Those guys have certain times of the year they can drive. They won't be able to work like you do until July I think. Until then if they work Saturday, it's voluntary. Unlike yourself if you're a full-time driver with low seniority. I haven't heard about being forced to deliver just air though.
I’m not full time, I’m a tcd. Contract says after working 37 hours in a week,that they have to force from bottom up of eligible drivers to drive air exception. Just wondering if those guys would be considered eligible. I know they have drove before. It would be my sixth day as a m-friend driver . We have lower seniority guys that are t-s that are only working 5 days.they also try to make us use an option day if we call in on sixth day