Saturday bid for PT and trying to force people in

Mdet

Hi my thing so a supervisor came up to us today and asked us if we wanted to do Saturday and I then asked a few people and they said I am not doing it. Can a full time driver load trucks over a pt or they bring in a few PT people to load trucks.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Hi my thing so a supervisor came up to us today and asked us if we wanted to do Saturday and I then asked a few people and they said I am not doing it. Can a full time driver load trucks over a pt or they bring in a few PT people to load trucks.
There is a M-friend PT crew and a T-S PT crew. And no, you're delivering.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe @Wally can translate the question?
As you read this, our staff is working overtime to crack this enigma.

1613592qgogHlnf-1.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And now a Wallation ™ ...

Greetings,
My supervisor today asked me if I wanted to work Saturday. Other employees told me I will not be working as others with more seniority are filling in. My question is, can a full time driver bump a part-time employee for Saturday pre-load work?

specter208

And now a Wallation ™ ...

Greetings,
My supervisor today asked me if I wanted to work Saturday. Other employees told me I will not be working as others with more seniority are filling in. My question is, can a full time driver bump a part-time employee for Saturday pre-load work?
I thinks driver could bump if there is not enough driving work, but I don’t think you would be bumped.

If your boss asked you to work Sat.who the heck cares what your co-workers say? And what driver would bump a pre-loader to get up at 2am? Not many.