Saturday delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbert21

I bought something and my package should of been dilverd yesterday but it didn't. It said it was on it's way and the day after "today" it says it's "in transit". Now i wonder if they also deliver packages here on saturdays in belgium. Already contacted UPS about it and if not today i really hope they deliver it on monday.

djkre8r

Oh boy... you should read the first pinned topic on this board. You are in for an awakening!

I bought something and my package should of been dilverd yesterday but it didn't. It said it was on it's way and the day after "today" it says it's "in transit". Now i wonder if they also deliver packages here on saturdays in belgium. Already contacted UPS about it and if not today i really hope they deliver it on monday.
Ask @barnyard

542thruNthru

Which number did you contact.

For up to date information I hope you contacted the 1(800) 867-5309.

The 1(800) pick-ups line is horrible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.