seekz

Every route had 260+ stops with commercials. 2 of our drivers had 8hr days. 5 call ins. Personally can’t wait to see how many missed we can bring back lol

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
you sound like you just drove out of my center: we had a couple last minute cuts because management did not want to honor two 2 9-5s until the last minute.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Every route had 260+ stops with commercials. 2 of our drivers had 8hr days. 5 call ins. Personally can’t wait to see how many missed we can bring back lol
I brought back 24 stops yesterday, center manager did not want me to violate my 9.5 for triple. Looks like somebody had to go out 24 stops heavier, it’s sad that we can not be dispatched a normal day to keep us under.

bumped

We've had Saturday ground for almost a year. There are many missed each Saturday. I'm not sure if they are sheeted that way or just brought back and put in a pile for Monday. Lots of bulk never even goes out for Saturday delivery. It seems like they just tell whoever shows up to do the best they can. Lots of preload no shows for Saturday also.

bumped

Doesn’t need to go away, just needs better planning

We need more people, people, people. Most don't want to do the job whether its preload or driving. I wouldn't have signed up if I had to work Saturday, so I can't blame them. Management wants to blame it on the millennial generation, but I'm pulling for them. I'm hoping for a culture change at UPS.

We need more people, people, people. Most don't want to do the job whether its preload or driving. I wouldn't have signed up if I had to work Saturday, so I can't blame them. Management wants to blame it on the millennial generation, but I'm pulling for them. I'm hoping for a culture change at UPS.
I blame the $10/hr wage for PT and the 4 year progression for the reason nobody wants to work here anymore.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Amazon has no problem staffing. I work at a sort center part time and we barely had a peak season this year, they were offering voluntary time off on the Dec 22nd! The job is stupid easy and I get paid more there (13.75) than I do on the preload.

Only drawback is no health insurance.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
They will never change the culture, the only thing that has changed is there bonus checks. If management where to bleed it would be green for all the money they want to make out of so little. I hope things do change but I will put my money on not, in fact I would leverage everything on things getting worse for staffing in the future. Even with peak so messed up, money was good hence things will stay the same or progress to less staff.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Very big drawback , one broken bone or illness and you’ll be eating ramen noodles and hot dogs for life , lol

Yeah it's a huge drawback. But a lot of kids don't care they just want a job, and it's easy enough for them to stay.

None of those people would last at ups, and the hard workers there ironically work at ups as well with me.

The rest are amazombies