Saturday grounds local 804

542thruNthru

It's really sad what brown cafe has turned into. Someone posts valid information and gets made fun of. Some of you really need to get a life.

The reason for it is because they're 3 other threads about Saturday ground. He could have easily posted the info there and gotten friendlier responses.

LeadBelly

Banned
It's really sad what brown cafe has turned into. Someone posts valid information and gets made fun of. Some of you really need to get a life.
Sometimes humor makes life all the more bearable. I will have some Saturday news in the next couple days and will post it here to try and help.

BROWNCAT

I personally think it was informative for some of us... Since I haven't heard anything about Saturday ground around my building (local 804 also), I don't really follow the Saturday ground thread... Thanks for the heads up OP...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ups going to Monday thru Saturday , time and half is for full time on sixth day .seniority to those want ot then pick by lower seniority to cover rest of stops
Good luck with that sixth day OT. They won't let us punch 6 days unless they are absolutely stuck around here.