Saturday hours?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I think we will be working atleast 2. Maybe 3. We are already behind with Buffalo being shut down for 3 days. It is only going to snowball from there

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Haven't worked Saturday in years. If I have any hours left. I will work it. I can't remember. Is it time and a half? Or, double time?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Only thing im working on saturday morning is that pillow on my face lol. Hitting 60 hours on friday night so freak that nonsense of working on a saturday. Who the hell would want to work saturdays during peak after getting beat down like a dog all week. Saturday and sunday is rest time.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They got me tapped out already this week with 58 hours. At least it can't get any worse as we get into the bulk of peak for me.
No chance in hell I would have any hours available for a sixth day of work.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Maybe maybe not. I heard about Sunday the 21st as a possible work day.
Once again like I said make sure you run out of hours on Friday night. I really don't think there's any way possible they can make you work on a Sunday delivering n I wouldn't think they would try n do that but hey ya never know with these idiots lol.

Once again like I said make sure you run out of hours on Friday night. I really don't think there's any way possible they can make you work on a Sunday delivering n I wouldn't think they would try n do that but hey ya never know with these idiots lol.
Sure they could,try. Your 34 hour clock ,would be reset. No work on xmas day (unless we drop the ball again) So you would not run out of hours Xmas week.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In my local, we can only be forced to work a Sunday under emergency conditions...most likely weather. We worked 7 days a week after Hurricane Sandy but I'm not under the dot rules either.

M

Mike hunt

They can't really force anyone to do anything if they aren't punched in.